Breeze is a performance task chair with Synchronous Motion Mechanism designed for ergonomic seating during regular and extensive desk working. As standard this is a well equipped chair suiting most users, but can be fitted with a range of additional functional options. Available in a vast array of material and colour options this is an extremely versatile and attractive chair. It can be tailored to suit your specific operational requirements and complement & enhance your interior design and office colour schemes.
Breeze can be fitted with a mesh or upholstered backrest.
Mesh fabrics are available in 3 different types (Micro Mesh, Runner Mesh and Knitted Mesh) providing a combined choice of 19 colours. The seat-pad can be upholstered from any fabric type and colour from our range.
The upholstered backrest version is fitted with any fabric type and colour from our range.
The Chair is available with a White or Black moulded frame and with a black plastic (with black frame), white plastic (with white frame) or polished aluminium (for either colour frame) 5 star base. Armrests are available in white or black options to complement the selected chair frame colour.
One Size Backrest Fits All! – Breeze has a full-height backrest that is somewhat higher than most office task chairs meaning that it provides excellent upper-back and shoulder support for almost everyone, including the taller people amongst us. For the lower back, it incorporates a uniquely designed height adjustable transparent and flexible silicone lumbar support which provides excellent levels of comfort.
Breeze is fitted with an advanced Synchronous Motion Mechanism. As with all such mechanisms, the seat pad automatically tilts upwards and backwards as the backrest is reclined at a ratio that maintains a comfortable corresponding angle between the upper body and thighs. Designed to be used in free-motion (rather than in a locked position) a degree of resistance is required so that the user can suspend their sitting position comfortably at any angle between upright and fully reclined. Many chairs have a user-adjustable tension spring to achieve this, however Breeze has a weight sensitive system which automatically adjusts the resistance of the backrest according to the user’s weight. The advantage of this is that there are fewer adjustments to be made by the user, increasing the probability that the chair will be used in the correct and most ergonomic way to promote a good sitting posture.
Base Model Features (lowest cost):
Upgrade Optional Features:
• LST EN 1335 – 1:2000
• LST EN 1335 – 1:2000 / AC:2002
• LST EN 1335 – 2:2009
• LST EN 1335 – 3:2009
• LST EN 1335 – 3:2009 / AC:2009
• 5 years
• Task chair
• Fixed or depth adjustable (60 mm run range);
• Lower part (inner and outer) made of PP (polypropylene);
• Foam made of polyurethane;
• Fabric or leather look upholstered.
• Frame made of black or white plastic;
• Mesh, fabric or leather look upholstered;
• Inner foam made of polyurethane (fabric upholstery).
• Height adjustable (80 mm run range);
• Made of transparent silicon.
• Fixed black plastic armrests;
• 2D (two directions) adjustable black plastic armrests.
• 2D (two directions) adjustable black plastic or white plastic armrests with polished aluminum lower part.
• 2D height adjustable armrests (80 mm run range), pad moves forward and backward (55 mm range).
• 3D (three directions) adjustable black plastic armrests.
• 3D (three directions) adjustable black plastic or white plastic armrests with polished aluminum lower part.
• 3D height adjustable armrests (80 mm run range), width adjustable (37 mm run range), pad moves forward and backward (55 mm range).
• All armrests upper part coated with PU (polyurethane) pads, soft touch.
Headrest (optional extra)
• Frame made of nylon plastic;
• Soft part made of polyurethane;
• Height adjustable (60 mm run range);
• Fabric or leather look upholstered.
• Weight-sensitive synchronized mechanism;
• 3 backrest locking positions by push button;
• Height adjustment by side lever.
• Chromed or black color;
• 120 mm run range.
• Five-star polished aluminium base;
• Five-star black or white fiberglass reinforced plastic base;
• External Ø700 mm.
• Rubber free wheel castors for hard floor, Ø65 mm;
• PA (polyamide) free wheel castors for soft floor, Ø65 mm.
Technical Information updated June 2021