NorthCape Executive is a high back swivel chair and winner of the Red Dot Office Design Award in 2021.
Distinctive in appearance with the option of a plain or horizontal linear stitch pattern to the backrest, and with high sides forming integrated upholstered armrests or regular armrests, this chair oozes style and quality. Certainly the judges at Red Dot thought so!
Here below are the standard configurations you can choose from, and of course each one is upholstered in a fabric of your choice from a wide selection of premium leather, faux leather, wools and hard performance polyesters.
NorthCape Executive features a centrally pivoting knee tilt mechanism, meaning that when you lean back the whole chair will tilt. The stiffness or effort needed to push the chair back can be adjusted with a tensioning control so that it suits you weight and strength. If you prefer it not to tilt, you can lock it off in any one of 4 different reclined (or upright) positions.
And this is not just a chair for the executive office. NorthCape is equally at home in the boardroom where its design is at one with the quality and style usually expected of a high-end boardroom meeting chair.
A lot of time and detail went into the design of this chair. It’s wholly appropriate then that equal attention to detail is applied at the production and finishing processes in order to ensure that its finished quality meets all expectations.
A complementary range of smaller chairs are available
• 5 years
• Executive and meeting chairs.
Seat and back
• Steel frame molded with polyurethane;
• Steel frame molded with polyurethane and glued with foam (executive soft chairs)
• Fabric, leather look or genuine leather upholstered
• Black colour polyamide armrests, upper pad made of soft PU, dimensions: 310x240x110 mm;
• Upholstered armrests, made of polyurethane, dimensions: 350x240x90 mm.
• Knee-tilt mechanism with side tension adjustment;
• 4 locking positions of the backrest;
• Quick tension adjustment by the lever on the side of mechanism.
• Chromed or black colour;
• 90 mm run range (executive and task chairs).
• Five-star polished aluminium or black fiberglass reinforced plastic base, external Ø680 mm
• Rubber free wheel castors for hard floor, Ø65 mm;
• PA (polyamide) free wheel castors for soft floor, Ø65 mm.
• Seat cushion