An economical way to address the unpredictability of how many seats are required in your flexible space from one day to the next – and indeed, for what purpose the space might be used and how it should be apportioned to the different activities taking place at any given time.
MOON is simplicity stripped back to basics yet offers a level of quality, elegance and comfort that fulfils many a need in todays dynamic office.
Ideally suited for any short to medium duration seated listening, speaking or eating activity, Moon can be moved from room to room, area to area, with ease and will stack to 5 units in height when not in use.
With a plywood structure and foam padding on the seat and back, Moon is upholstered in a choice of leather or a polyester and wool fabrics giving it great appeal that will look good in any environment.
3 steel frame base types, all capable of stacking 5 units high, and all available in chrome plated or powder coated white, black, dark grey and metallic
The following specifications apply to the Moon range of chairs which include the upholstered and swivel based version. Some items on this list do not apply to the Moon Wood chair.
• LST EN 16139-2013
• LST EN 16139-2013/AC:2013
• 5 Years
• Task, visitor & conference and high chairs.
Seat and back
• Frame made of plywood;
• Foam made of cut foam (density of HR5050 – 48-51 kg/m3);
• Upholstered with fabric or leather;
• Covered with natural wood veneer or laminated veneer.
• Tilting mechanism lockable in working position;
• Knob for tension adjustment.
• Chromed or black colour;
• 130 mm run range;
• Pneumatic regulation of the height.
• Five-star polished aluminium or black plastic with fiberglass base, external Ø640 mm;
• Sled chromed or powder-coated steel frame, Ø11 mm, plastic glides in black or white with or without felt for hard and soft floor;
• 4-leg chromed or powder-coated steel frame, Ø18 mm;
• 4-leg chromed or powder-coated steel frame with integrated armrests with plastic finish, Ø18 mm;
• 4-leg chromed or powder-coated steel frame, Ø16 mm;
• Rubber free wheel castors for hard floor, Ø65 mm;
• PA (polyamide) free wheel castors for soft floor, Ø65 mm