MOON WOOD is an economical, simple and very robust plywood stacking chair on a steel frame. Ideal for short periods of sitting such as canteen dining or short meetings, training sessions, lectures and conferences.
Moon Wood is available on 3 different chromed or powder coated frames, one of which has armrests. The shell is of premium grade plywood finished in natural beech or oak. Optionally, it can be finished in beech stained black, or with a white matt laminated.
Moon Wood can be stacked up to 5 chairs in height when not in use.
The version with armrests can be fitted with a small foldaway tablet/table so that users can rest their paperwork or have somewhere to place laptops or mobile devices.
Clip-on linking brackets enable the conference organiser to regulate the positioning of chairs in neat rows that can not be interrupted by the audience.
All chairs will stack 5 high.
The following specifications apply to the Moon range of chairs which include the upholstered and swivel based version. Some items on this list do not apply to the Moon Wood chair.
• LST EN 16139-2013
• LST EN 16139-2013/AC:2013
• 5 Years
• Task, visitor & conference and high chairs.
Seat and back
• Frame made of plywood;
• Foam made of cut foam (density of HR5050 – 48-51 kg/m3);
• Upholstered with fabric or leather;
• Covered with natural wood veneer or laminated veneer.
• Tilting mechanism lockable in working position;
• Knob for tension adjustment.
• Chromed or black colour;
• 130 mm run range;
• Pneumatic regulation of the height.
• Five-star polished aluminium or black plastic with fiberglass base, external Ø640 mm;
• Sled chromed or powder-coated steel frame, Ø11 mm, plastic glides in black or white with or without felt for hard and soft floor;
• 4-leg chromed or powder-coated steel frame, Ø18 mm;
• 4-leg chromed or powder-coated steel frame with integrated armrests with plastic finish, Ø18 mm;
• 4-leg chromed or powder-coated steel frame, Ø16 mm;
• Rubber free wheel castors for hard floor, Ø65 mm;
• PA (polyamide) free wheel castors for soft floor, Ø65 mm