Diva is available as a static cantilever chair or on a rotating 5 star base with castors. The cantilever version will stack up to 4 chairs in height, and is ideal for use in conference space where chairs need to be stored after the occasion, or within a dynamic multiple meeting room environment where the quantity of seats required is constantly changing.
Diva is a soundly built and economically priced chair. A fully functional Task Chair complements the range should it be necessary to match styles and appearance within the same office environment between visitor, meeting and desk chairs.
• LST EN 1335-1:2000
• LST EN 1335-1:2000/AC:2003
• LST EN 1335-2:2009
• 5 years
• Task, executive, meeting, visitor & conference chairs.
• Lower part made of PP (polypropylene);
• Foam made of polyurethane;
• Upholstered with fabric or leather.
• Frame made of fiber glass reinforced PA (polyamide);
• Back support made of fiber glass reinforced PA (polyamide), metal insert for mechanism fixing complete with threaded hole pattern;•
• Upholstered with mesh.
• Tilting mechanism lockable in working position. Tension adjustment of back and seat angle according to body weight. Knob for tension adjustment (task and meeting chairs);
• Chromed or black colour;
• 120 mm run range
• Five-star polished aluminium or black plastic base with fiberglass. External Ø675 mm (task and meeting chairs);
• Cantilever chromed steel frame base with integrated armrests and plastic glides (visitor chairs).
• Rubber free wheel castors for hard floor, Ø65 mm;
• PA (polyamide) free wheel castors for soft floor, Ø65 mm.