Diva is a economical yet sturdy desk chair equipped with an impressive list of ergonomic features, including a synchronous mechanism and height adjustable backrest.
The backrest is available in a choice of 2 mesh colours (black or grey), however the seatpad can be tailored to your choice with a range of over 120 colours from a number of different fabrics including faux leather, Genuine Leather, wool and hard wearing polyesters
• LST EN 1335-1:2000
• LST EN 1335-1:2000/AC:2003
• LST EN 1335-2:2009
• 5 years
• Task, executive, meeting, visitor & conference chairs.
• Lower part made of PP (polypropylene);
• Reinforced with metal bars (task and executive chairs);
• Foam made of polyurethane;
• Depth adjustable – 60 mm run range (task and executive chairs);
• Upholstered with fabric or leather.
• Frame made of fiber glass reinforced PA (polyamide);
• Back support made of fiber glass reinforced PA
(polyamide), metal insert for mechanism fixing complete with threaded hole pattern;
• Height adjustable – 60 mm run range, 3 locking positions;
• Upholstered with mesh.
• Depth adjustable – 15 mm run range, 3 locking positions (task and executive chairs);
• Lumbar support pillow made of soft touch PU (polyurethane) (task and executive chairs).
• Fixed black plastic armrests (task and executive chairs);
• 3D (three directions) adjustable black plastic armrests. Upper part coated with a PU (polyurethane), soft touch pad. Adjustable in height – 75 mm run range, top moving forward and backward – 55 mm run range, 30° top rotation (task and executive chairs).
• Tilting mechanism lockable in working position. Tension adjustment of back and seat angle according to body weight. Knob for tension adjustment (task and meeting chairs);
• Epron: mechanism with synchronized movement of seat and back, 5 locking positions of the backrest, tension adjustment with handwheel (task and executive chairs);
• Epron Plus: synchronized mechanism, 5 locking positions of the backrest, tension adjustment with quick side tension regulation by lever (task and executive chairs).
• Chromed or black colour;
• 120 mm run range
• Five-star polished aluminium or black plastic base with fiberglass. External Ø675 mm (task and meeting chairs);
• Cantilever chromed steel frame base with integrated armrests and plastic glides (visitor chairs).
• Rubber free wheel castors for hard floor, Ø65 mm;
• PA (polyamide) free wheel castors for soft floor, Ø65 mm.
• Frame made of polyurethane;
• Height adjustable – 60 mm run range